07 enero 2012

Buy My Love - WYNTER GORDON

La cantante Wynter Gordon sigue promocionando su álbum de debut With the Music I Die tras el éxito de los primeros singles Dirty Talk y Til Death. El tercer single extraído del álbum, titulado "Buy My Love", no ha tenido el éxito de sus predecesores, alcanzando solo el #77 en Australia, aunque también ha llegado al #2 en U.S. Hot Dance Club Songs.
----------------------------------------------------------------
The singer Wynter Gordon is still promoting her debut album With the Music I Die after the success reached by the other singles Dirty Talk and Til Death. The third single extracted from the album, the song "Buy My Love" has not reached the same success than the previous songs, reaching only #77 in Australia, although it also peaked at #2 in the U.S. Hot Dance Club Songs.


No hay comentarios: