03 enero 2011

Tonight (I'm Fucking You) - ENRIQUE IGLESIAS feat. LUDACRIS & DJ FRANK E

Nuevo single de Enrique Iglesias después del éxito I Like it y del tema Heartbeat junto a Nicole Scherzinger. Se trata del tercer single en inglés de su álbum Euphoria, el noveno de su carrera, titulado "Tonight (I'm Fucking You)" en el que colaboran el rapero Ludacris y DJ Frank E, y que ha alcanzado ya el #3 en Australia, #6 en U.S. Billboard Hot 100 y #8 en Canadá. Existe también un remix oficial junto al rapero Pitbull.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
New single by Enrique Iglesias after his hit I Like it and the song Heartbeat featuring Nicole Scherzinger. It is the third English-language single from his album Euphoria, the ninth in his career, titled as "Tonight (I'm Fucking You)" featuring the rapper Ludacris and DJ Frank E. The song has already reached #3 in Australia, #6 in the U.S. Billboard Hot and #8 in Canadá. There is also an official remix featuring the rapper Pitbull.



Tonight (I'm Fucking You) - Enrique Iglesias feat. Ludacris & DJ Frank E [Official Version]



Tonight (I'm Fucking You) - Enrique Iglesias feat. Pitbull [Official Remix]

No hay comentarios: